I’m going to summarize a great post I read over on Loyalty Traveler with the 3Q 2012 Hotel Pomos that seem like the best values to me or I am trying to take advantage of.
Intercontinental Hotel Group Priority Club Rewards
- $75 Prepaid MC for a 2 night weekend stay May 14-Sep 3 via mail in rebate
- $50 Prepaid MC for a 2 night weekday stay Apr 16-Aug 2 via mail in rebate
- 1,000 points every night plus 250 bonus points when you book online
- Stay bonus promotions (3 nights=5,000 points (promo code 4871), 7 nights=10,000 points (bonus code 4873), 15 nights=15,000 points (promo code 4877)). You can only get one of the stay promotions.
- Check this post on Loyalty Lobby for some other codes you should sign up for and this post if you want to stay at some Intercontinental Hotels for some extra stackable points (I may do just this).
- Buy one night Radisson, get 50,000 points (now down to 15,000)
- Buy one night Country Inn and Suites, get 44,000 points (now down to 15,000)
- Buy one Park Inn, get 44,000 points (now down to 15,000)
- Buy one Park Plaza, get 50,000 points (now down to 15,000)
As you see in the points and miles game, you snooze, you lose! So make sure to check this blog daily or add our RSS Feed to your Google Reader to stay caught up.
Starwood Preferred Guest
You had to register for their current “Nice Choice” promo by June 30, so not going to cover it since it is too late, but I took the get 500 additional Starpoints for each paid Sheraton booking. I am trying to get to Platinum Status with SPG this year so I might take advantage of this offer with a cheap Sheraton stay on some trips if I don’t use cash and points.
One Cat 1-4 hotel night certificate for every two stays, but you had to register by June 30.
Triple Points for Fri-Sun nights, Double Points for Mon-Thurs. Register now since it is required, but kind of a boring promotion unless you already have status and stays planned.
That’s it for now! I will be sharing my travel and points plans as they come up in my trip planning to give you some ideas of the best way to take advantage of these promotions.