Marriott has announced their 3Q2013 promotion that runs from May 15-September 2, 2013. You have to register for this promotion by July 31, 2013. The promotion that most will get is:
- Stay twice at any participating hotel between May 15 and September 2, 2013
- Earn one free night after each second paid stay, up to two free nights
- Enjoy your free nights at any category 1-5 hotel worldwide
This is an awesome promotion! These promos lately have been for at hotels category 1-4 and there are a lot of awesome properties that are Category 5, such as the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun.
If you have summer travel planned like I do, this is one of the best promotions available right now. If you choose cheaper Marriott’s for your paid stays and you are smart about your redemption choices you can get a lot of value for your free nights.
Here are the other offers that have been reported. I think that the above offer is the best.
- Free Category 1-5 Night After Two Stays (Max of 2)
- Free Category 1-4 Night After Two Stays (Max of 3)
- 25,000 Marriott Points After 15 Nights, Additional 10,000 Points After 20 Nights (Max of 35,000 Points)
- 25,000 Marriott Points After 15 Nights, Additional 2,000 Points Each Additional Night (Max of 45,000 Points)
- 35,000 Marriott Points After 20 Nights, Plus 10,000 Points After 25 Nights (Max of 45,000 Points)
- 35,000 Marriott Points After 20 Nights, Plus 2,000 Points Each Additional Night (Max of 55,000 Points)
Make a good deal a great deal
You can make this deal even sweeter if you don’t have a Marriott Rewards account yet. They are having a promotion for new members for a free night Category 1-5 after two stays. And this new member promo should stack with the Unexpected Bonus promo! So if you don’t have a Marriott Rewards account yet, sign up using this link. Then sign up for the Unexpected Bonus promo. Then have four one night stays from May 15 to September 2 and you will end up with 3 free nights for a future trip! What a deal!