As some of you know, last year I attended the BPM Festival in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico for $70 in Business Class. This year I wanted to share the BPM experience with a lucky Travel With Miles reader and music fan. While you are here check out our Frequent Flyer for Beginners page! I have partnered up with UN_MUTE Events to promote and give away two round trip plane tickets from Miami to Cancun during the BPM Festival. The dates of the tickets are subject to award availability but as of right now both January 9-13 and January 10-13 are available so the tickets will probably be for one of those dates. This will get you the second weekend of BPM
Here is how to enter:
- You must “Like” the Facebook page of both Travel With Miles and UN_MUTE Events
- You must “Share” this contest picture from our Facebook page as a public post on your timeline so we can verify the share.
P.S. Did you know that the current 40,000 bonus for the Chase Sapphire Preferred could be used to get 4 of these tickets!
Terms and Conditions.
- To prevent multiple Facebook account fraud, one of the plane tickets will be issued to the name on your Facebook account, so if you have some funny name or nickname make sure to change it before the contest draw on December 2nd. If this isn’t possible after you have entered but before the contest draw send Travel With Miles a message on Facebook telling us your real name. The second ticket can be in any name that you want.
- Everyone who has met the entry requirements will be put in an ordered list and then the winner will be chosen by the random number generator at random.org.
- This is for two round trip plane tickets from Miami to Cancun and doesn’t include hotel, festival tickets, transfers or anything else. Just air travel on a date that is available for an award booking on December 2.
- The winner will be selected at noon on December 2, 2013 and only entries who have “liked” both Facebook pages and shared the contest page before that time will be considered.
- You will need a valid passport since the festival is in Mexico and we will need your passport information to book the tickets. There won’t be enough time to apply for a passport after winning so only apply if you have a current passport.
- Any disputes will be decided by Travel With Miles management and their decision is final.