The US Airways® Premier World MasterCard® has had a 40,000 mile bonus for a while now that we have been including in our Easy Quarter Million program. I used this bonus when I got this card for part of my recent trip to Germany, Austria, and China for only $184 in business class. Up until yesterday, you would get 30,000 of the miles when you spent $3,000, then another 10,000 when you transferred a balance (at 1 mile per dollar transferred). For those people who don’t have any balances to transfer, it was effectively a 30,000 Mile bonus!
The new offer is definitely better at 40,000 US Airways miles after your first purchase! So you can get this card, spend $1 and get 40,000 US Airways miles. You will have to pay the $89 annual fee as well, but for 40,000 miles it is totally worth it. You will eventually be able to transfer these US Airways miles to American Miles when the two airlines get fully merged, but you can redeem them before then as well. They still have the balance transfer option and have increased the 0% from 12 months to 15 months! There is a 3% balance transfer fee with a $10 minimum fee.
Some of the other features of this card are:
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after your first purchase and payment of the $89 annual fee*
- First checked bag free on eligible bags for you and up to four companions on domestic US Airways operated flights
- One companion certificate good for up to 2 guests to travel with you on a US Airways operated flight at $99 each, plus taxes and fees
- Priority boarding Zone 2 on US Airways operated flights
- Redeem miles for award travel on US Airways and American Airlines booked through usairways.com or US Airways Reservations
- Earn miles on every purchase with 2 miles for every $1 you spend on US Airways purchases and 1 mile for every $1 on purchases everywhere else
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details
So what are you waiting for? Apply now and get the miles for your next free trip now before you need them.