Update 10/23/14: The bonus has gone back to the normal amount of 50,000.
The Chase Ink Bold card has long been one of my favorite cards that has made me hundreds of thousands of Ultimate Rewards points. The Chase Ink Plus is its cousin that is a credit card (that allows you to pay over time) instead of a charge card like the Ink Bold (that requires you to pay in full each month). Although you should be paying in full each month with either card to be a responsible cardholder! If you are paying interest you are doing the miles game all wrong! This is a business card so you will need some sort of a small business to apply such as buying and selling things on ebay or a consulting business or anything you do on the side to earn extra money!
The normal bonus for this card is 50,000 and while there has been a 70,000 in branch offer for a while, the online offer has remained at 50K. Until now! Now using our Chase Ink Plus link you can get 70,000 Ultimate Rewards points after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months.
This card features
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases—with no limit to the amount
you can earn.
- $95 Annual fee which isn’t waived but is worth paying for the extra 20,000 miles over the standard offer with the waived annual fee.
You can use these 70,000 points for many different things such as
- $700 in cashback into your bank account
- $875 worth of travel expenses booked through Chase Ultimate Rewards Travel
- Use 60,000 for a round trip award ticket to Europe with United
- Use 63,000 for 7 round trip tickets from Miami to Cancun using British Airways miles.
- And many many more options!
There is no telling how long this offer will stick around and it is one of the best offers I have ever seen for this card so act quickly if you are interested!
As always, reply with any questions and follow me on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you don’t miss any great info! And don’t forget to share this article with anyone who might be interested using the handy social share buttons right below this post!