I have done several posts about how much money Amex has given me this year, from $100 at Dell, to $25 at Costco and $10 at CPK. But they still want to give more with the Small Business Saturday promotion! This one is so easy.
- You just have to register your American Express Card or cards (I have 3) at this page
- Locate a small business near you that is participating on this page. I found hundreds within 5 miles of my home (including my favorite Tex-Mex place, Taco Rico).
- On Saturday, November 24, go spend $25 minimum at any of the merchants and you get a $25 credit back on your statement in a few days.
They say there is no such thing as a free lunch, but this is exactly that! Buy lunch and spend at least $25 and it is free after the credit! Or find a merchant that sells gift cards and buy a $25 one for a Christmas gift or for a future date. With so many merchants, you are sure to find something you can use. Here is a list of Amex cards that will work for this promo (prepaid Amex unfortunately doesn’t work).
- Starwood Preferred Guest Amex
- Starwood Preferred Guest Business Amex
- Amex Premier Rewards Gold
- Amex Business Gold Rewards
- Amex Platinum Card
- Amex Business Platinum Card
- Citibank AAdvantage Amex
What are you waiting for, sign up now for this promo because space is limited. (Wow, that sounds like an infomercial, but it happens to be true.)