Staples is having an offer this week until March 9, 2013 where you get a $15 rebate in the form of a gift card or a check when you buy $150 or more in Visa prepaid cards. If you have an Ink Bold or Ink Plus card that gives you 5X Ultimate Rewards points at office supply stores you can get 1000 Ultimate Rewards points for your purchase and end up making $8 on the deal! Here is how it works:
- Go to Staples and find the gift card rack.
- Look for the $200 Visa gift card with a $6.95 purchase fee that looks like this:
- Buy this gift card using your Ink Bold or Ink Plus card to get 5X the purchase price in UR points.
- A rebate form should print on your receipt, but you can skip the form and when you get home go directly to www.stapleseasyrebates.com
- Click on “Store Purchase” then fill out the forms with the Offer Number and the Easy Rebate ID number from your receipt.
- On the rebate screen, you can click on the option that says “I would like to see other options for my reward [Rebate Check, Staples Gift Card] and the following screen comes up.
The final screen will confirm all your settings so hit Submit Rebate and you should get a $15 in a few weeks. So $15 in a check back, a $200 Visa Gift card, and 1000 Ultimate Reward points for a cost of $206.95! Note this will work with any points earning card, but it is much sweeter getting the 5X points of the Ink cards.