Staples is having another offer this week ending on July 20 similar to the one they had back in March. This offer gives you a $15 Staples gift card when you buy $200 in Mastercard gift cards via their Staples Easy Rebates program. You can get 1000 Ultimate Rewards points (actually 1034 because of the $6.95 fee) by using your Ink Bold or Ink Plus card. Here are the steps:
- Go to Staples and find the gift card rack.
- Look for the $200 Mastercard gift card with a $6.95 purchase fee that looks like this:
- Buy this gift card using your Ink Bold or Ink Plus card to get 5X the purchase price in UR points.
- A rebate form should print on your receipt, but you can skip the form and when you get home go directly to www.stapleseasyrebates.com
- Click on “Store Purchase” then fill out the forms with the Offer Number and the Easy Rebate ID number from your receipt.
- Set up an account with Staples Easy Rebates so you can track the rebate progress, but you will usually get your $15 Staples gift card within about 45 days or so.
So when all is said and done, you will end up spending $206.95 and will have a $200 Mastercard gift card, a $15 Staples Gift card, and 1034 Ultimate Rewards points. You are basically being paid to take the points! What a deal!